Friday, October 14, 2011

Engagement Pictures



This photo was the first Engagement pictures taken by Jimmy McDonald in Rockingham, North Carolina.



This is one of my favorites. :)



Jimmy chose a great place to take our pictures.



This is another one of my favorites. The background was so beautiful.



This was a fun one to do because the pictures I'm going to upload next were taken right after each other, and you'll have to watch Michael's hand. He slowly in each picture comes closer, and closer, and closer until he finally pokes me, right in the middle of the picture being taken.



Moving in for the "kill"...



A little closer...



Ah-ha! Here he goes!!!



Caught Red Handed!



Jimmy had just told me to kiss him! lol!



I settled for a hug. :)



We took a mile long "hike" around the lake.



We sometimes don't always agree, so we settle things very maturely. :)



Cuteness!!!



This was a fun shot.



Since I hadn't kissed him, he kissed me! :) <3



There we go. :) This was at the half way point of our walk.



This is my all time favorite. :) I love how the golden sunset reflects on the water behind us.



Another "ring" picture. :)



One on the bridge.



A night picture.



Another night picture. :)



Michael surprised me and kissed me in middle of taking the picture.



This pose was a little awkward because I was supposed to be straddling his feet and reaching around him to the deck railing. Oh well, it turned out cute. :)



I like how the colors surrounding us pop.

Anyway, these are some of the pictures that Jimmy took, and I am really thankful for the expertise he has and artistic flair when it comes to photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment