Thursday, November 22, 2012

Playing Catch-Up On Thanksgiving

Michael and I do not have access to a computer any longer, therefore we are only able to access the internet via our iPhones. I just recently got my iPhone back in October at the North Carolina State Fair. Apparently I am not able to write on my blog as faithfully as I want to because my phone won't allow me too access it. It's stupid. Just recently I have been able to get back in contact with my brother, Jonathan, and we have talked every single night except for one. Why is this so fantastic? Because I haven't talked to him in over a year before this. The first time I was able to talk to him I was shaking because of the Adhrenaline rushing through my body. I have also started writing a book. Not a book on on a computer or through my iPhone...no, I mean literally writing a book...by hand...with a pen and paper! It is going to be a fictionalized version of my life. Obviously with things added, left out, and changed. Michael and I have been married 6 months now, and have celebrated each month on the 19th by going out to eat, and then doing something fun afterwards. This is our first Thanksgiving toggether. We are spending it in Raleigh, and we plan on spending Christmas up here in Raleigh as well. Hopefully, I haven't talked to Michael about it, we can spend Christmas with my family. (We've spent Christmas down here in Raleigh for the last three years). I have a job at a local Deli called "McAlister's" and I am in training right now. It's minimum wage and then, depending on my performance, I will get an increase in my pay rate after 60-90 days on the job. We'll see how I do. I hope I will get a raise. I need it. Michael's job is going well, and he is in the process of getting promoted into an Assistant Manager's position. We just don't know when that will happen. Well, I guess that's all that I can think of to catch you up on! We are going to go eat Thanksgiving Dinner, and then the girls are going to see Twilight: Breaking Dawn (Part II) and the guys are going to watch Skyfall, the new James Bond movie. =) Well, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment